Relativity’s Austin Jobs
Relativity is preparing to staff our Austin office with energetic, goal oriented individuals who have a passion for providing outstanding solutions backed by exceptional customer service.
Ideal Candidates Demonstrate the Following Qualifications:
- Professional presentation, dress, and manners.
- Good listening and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Dependable with strong work ethic
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks & complete assignments on time
- Willing to work as needed / when needed / where needed
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must be able to pass drug/alcohol screening test
- Must be able to pass National Background Check.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, continuous learning environment
- Must be a team player
Relativity is currently seeking applicants for the positions below in the Austin, Texas areas.
1. Executive Assistant
The position is to relieve the President of administrative tasks to increase the time available for executive-level responsibilities.
- Handle a wide variety of complex situations that require forward-thinking and the ability to respond and adapt quickly.
- Manage contacts, appointments, and travel schedule
- Prioritize multiple projects and follow through in a timely manner
- Coordinate communications, draft correspondence, track matters through to resolution
- Responsible for all administrative duties needed to maintain the efficiency of the office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Powerpoint
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
2. Mobile Developers
We are putting together a new scrum team to build the next generation of our product lines. Come work in a supportive, diverse environment where your work and talents are appreciated.
2. ESRI GIS – Developer (Part-Time and Location Flexible)
This position is responsible for the development of a geographic information system – map display sequences for our new Computer Aided Dispatch and CompStat modules. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing rapid and dynamic (moving) data point displays using ESRI in a Windows environment.
- Prior Military or Public Safety experience is a plus.
3. Customer Service Rep for Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona
- cold – calling potential leads
- marketing/sales research
- providing product information and pricing to new & existing leads
- conducting on-site visits to prospective clients
- pre & post-sale follow up
- planning & conducting marketing/sales events
- assisting with trade shows (planning & attendance)
- assisting with company-wide marketing promotions
- providing sales reports to marketing staff
The candidate should possess a strong work ethic and a sense of task ownership. This position is required to learn the Relativity, Inc. product line and use them proficiently. A good foundation of general technical knowledge is required. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of technology and be well versed in the use of Microsoft Office products. Good written and verbal communication skills are a requirement. Candidates must be willing to travel regularly (25-50%)
To apply for these positions, please email resume, reference, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Resumes may also be submitted to Click here for email
Relativity, Inc. believes in the power of a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.